Little Chell, Stoke-on-Trent
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Chell is a suburban area in Stoke-on-Trent, Stoke-on-Trent
Other current and historical names
- Great Chell
- Chell Heath
- Chell, Great
- Chell, Little
- Built-Up Area: Stoke-on-Trent
- Parish/Community: Stoke-on-Trent, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Stoke-on-Trent
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°3'58"N 2°11'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 387020, 352143
- OS Grid: SJ870521
- Mapcode Local: GBR 13J.PV7
- Mapcode Global: WHBCM.76Y2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Chell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.