We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lee Lands is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Shalden
- District/Borough: East Hampshire
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°10'32"N 0°59'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470529, 142325
- OS Grid: SU705423
- Mapcode Local: GBR B7S.7WK
- Mapcode Global: VHDY4.RQ50
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lee Lands within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.