Leasey Bridge, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Leasey Bridge is a settlement in Lea Valley, Hertfordshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Lea Valley
- Parish/Community: Wheathampstead
- District/Borough: St Albans
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°49'1"N 0°18'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 516500, 214500
- OS Grid: TL165145
- Mapcode Local: GBR H7L.04M
- Mapcode Global: VHGPB.KL9G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Leasey Bridge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.