Leap Close Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Leap Close Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Little Busby
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'2"N 1°14'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448922, 506415
- OS Grid: NZ489064
- Mapcode Local: GBR MJQZ.T8
- Mapcode Global: WHD7K.TDC9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Leap Close Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.