We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Leac is a cliff or slope in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°24'30"N 5°33'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 180975, 729696
- OS Grid: NM809296
- Mapcode Local: GBR DCNS.CSD
- Mapcode Global: WH0GJ.P5HX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Leac within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.