Large Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Large Covert is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Eccleshall
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°50'53"N 2°15'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382411, 327889
- OS Grid: SJ824278
- Mapcode Local: GBR 04T.JR8
- Mapcode Global: WHBDK.6NTV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Large Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.