Langwith Lakes, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Langwith Lakes is an inland water in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Heslington
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'22"N 1°0'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465089, 447887
- OS Grid: SE650478
- Mapcode Local: GBR PRD2.1G
- Mapcode Global: WHFCB.GN3F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Langwith Lakes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.