Langthorne Old Covert, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Langthorne Old Covert is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hackforth
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°19'28"N 1°37'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 424616, 492186
- OS Grid: SE246921
- Mapcode Local: GBR KL3F.DH
- Mapcode Global: WHC6V.1KDG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Langthorne Old Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.