Lang Ness, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lang Ness is a cliff or slope in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Flamborough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'0"N 0°7'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 523047, 472489
- OS Grid: TA230724
- Mapcode Local: GBR WNMN.60
- Mapcode Global: WHHF2.4CYJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lang Ness within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.