Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lang How is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Lakes
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'15"N 3°3'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 331838, 507064
- OS Grid: NY318070
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7J3X.VZ
- Mapcode Global: WH825.29JJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lang How within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.