Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Landimore Marsh is a water feature in Swansea
- Parish/Community: Llangennith, Llanmadoc and Cheriton
- Unitary Authority: Swansea
- Region: Wales
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'40"N 4°14'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 245500, 194500
- OS Grid: SS455945
- Mapcode Local: GBR GR.H7D1
- Mapcode Global: VH3MP.KBRS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Landimore Marsh within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Landimore Marsh