Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lain's Row is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Lockinge
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°36'8"N 1°23'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442167, 189442
- OS Grid: SU421894
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7ZC.GRM
- Mapcode Global: VHC0W.TZ5K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lain's Row within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.