We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ladies' Grove is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Redenhall with Harleston
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°25'14"N 1°18'4"E
- Eastings/Northings: 624582, 285436
- OS Grid: TM245854
- Mapcode Local: GBR VJY.CT9
- Mapcode Global: VHL94.HFT2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ladies' Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.