Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lad Hows is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Buttermere
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'43"N 3°16'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 317196, 519295
- OS Grid: NY171192
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5HJP.7D
- Mapcode Global: WH70B.KLBH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lad Hows within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.