Kilburn Thicket, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kilburn Thicket is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kilburn High and Low
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°12'9"N 1°11'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452510, 478836
- OS Grid: SE525788
- Mapcode Local: GBR NM2V.R7
- Mapcode Global: WHD8R.LMFL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kilburn Thicket within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.