Keymer's Plantation, Norfolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Keymer's Plantation is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Merton
- District/Borough: Breckland
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°31'42"N 0°47'47"E
- Eastings/Northings: 589790, 295959
- OS Grid: TL897959
- Mapcode Local: GBR RBY.J4T
- Mapcode Global: VHKBT.RQD3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Keymer's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.