Keybridge Coppice, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Keybridge Coppice is a forest or wood in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Hampton Lovett
- District/Borough: Wychavon
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°17'29"N 2°11'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 387282, 265946
- OS Grid: SO872659
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1F0.CND
- Mapcode Global: VH928.1N6P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Keybridge Coppice within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.