We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Key Wood is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Oakamoor
- District/Borough: Staffordshire Moorlands
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'14"N 1°56'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404236, 345173
- OS Grid: SK042451
- Mapcode Local: GBR 379.NRK
- Mapcode Global: WHBCY.6R7H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Key Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.