Key Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Key Plantation is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Rawcliffe
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'25"N 0°57'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468843, 423921
- OS Grid: SE688239
- Mapcode Local: GBR PTRK.8T
- Mapcode Global: WHFDJ.72ST
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Key Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.