Kenslow Knoll, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kenslow Knoll is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Middleton and Smerrill
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°9'1"N 1°43'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 418500, 361500
- OS Grid: SK185615
- Mapcode Local: GBR 475.GRN
- Mapcode Global: WHCDL.G2WQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kenslow Knoll within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.