Kendale Bushes, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kendale Bushes is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Nafferton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°1'33"N 0°27'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 501609, 459992
- OS Grid: TA016599
- Mapcode Local: GBR TP9W.8L
- Mapcode Global: WHGDC.12SH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kendale Bushes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.