Kemp's Copse, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kemp's Copse is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Winterbourne
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°26'36"N 1°19'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446469, 171813
- OS Grid: SU464718
- Mapcode Local: GBR 81C.KTK
- Mapcode Global: VHCZ4.VZ8C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kemp's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.