Kelso Bank Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kelso Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°36'20"N 2°27'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 371681, 634769
- OS Grid: NT716347
- Mapcode Local: GBR C3BM.4B
- Mapcode Global: WH8XZ.BC2F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kelso Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Kelso Bank Plantation