Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kelky Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Farlam
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°54'1"N 2°40'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 357016, 556386
- OS Grid: NY570563
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9CSS.C5
- Mapcode Global: WH806.X3W5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kelky Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.