Kealcup Hill, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kealcup Hill is a hill or mountain in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hetton-cum-Bordley
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°4'54"N 2°5'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 393671, 465099
- OS Grid: SD936650
- Mapcode Local: GBR FPS7.JJ
- Mapcode Global: WHB6M.RN1P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kealcup Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.