Jordan's Leap, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jordan's Leap is a coastal landform in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bempton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°9'23"N 0°12'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 517169, 474898
- OS Grid: TA171748
- Mapcode Local: GBR VNZC.XR
- Mapcode Global: WHHDT.SSHF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jordan's Leap within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.