Jamieson's Point, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jamieson's Point is a coastal headland in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°59'41"N 5°4'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 203344, 571017
- OS Grid: NX033710
- Mapcode Local: GBR FHVH.V1N
- Mapcode Global: WH1QP.0Q68
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jamieson's Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.