James's Thorn, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
James's Thorn is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°27'6"N 1°52'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408126, 395024
- OS Grid: SK081950
- Mapcode Local: GBR HX9J.Z9
- Mapcode Global: WHCBZ.3HFK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of James's Thorn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.