James's Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
James's Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Dawlish
- District/Borough: Teignbridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°35'23"N 3°27'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 296412, 77710
- OS Grid: SX964777
- Mapcode Local: GBR P2.QZSJ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37MH.XP7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of James's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.