We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jacob's Bank is a wetland in Sheerness, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Sheerness
- Parish/Community: Swale, unparished area
- District/Borough: Swale
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°26'35"N 0°45'42"E
- Eastings/Northings: 592033, 175200
- OS Grid: TQ920752
- Mapcode Local: GBR RS2.FFL
- Mapcode Global: VHKJ1.5Z3J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jacob's Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.