Jack's Hole, Bristol, City of
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jack's Hole is a coastal landform in Bristol, Bristol, City of
- Built-Up Area: Bristol
- Parish/Community: Bristol, City of, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Bristol, City of
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°27'26"N 2°37'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 356419, 173348
- OS Grid: ST564733
- Mapcode Local: GBR C0J.KD
- Mapcode Global: VH88M.DM6M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jack's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.