Ivy House Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ivy House Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Hartington Nether Quarter
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'54"N 1°45'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416793, 359425
- OS Grid: SK167594
- Mapcode Local: GBR 47B.N84
- Mapcode Global: WHCDL.2KQ0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ivy House Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.