Idstone Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Idstone Plantation is a forest or wood in Ashbury, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Ashbury
- Parish/Community: Ashbury
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'19"N 1°37'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 426047, 184135
- OS Grid: SU260841
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5WZ.HSB
- Mapcode Global: VHC14.R5XD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Idstone Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Idstone Plantation