Hill Plantation, Aylesbury Vale
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Aylesbury Vale
- Parish/Community: Tyringham and Filgrave
- Unitary Authority: Aylesbury Vale
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°7'1"N 0°43'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486944, 247304
- OS Grid: SP869473
- Mapcode Local: GBR CZC.7VJ
- Mapcode Global: VHDSV.81KS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.