Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Stone is an island in Redcar, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Redcar
- Parish/Community: Redcar and Cleveland, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°37'23"N 1°3'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461108, 525735
- OS Grid: NZ611257
- Mapcode Local: GBR PG2Z.CJ
- Mapcode Global: WHF80.R2R5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Stone within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.