High Spring Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Spring Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Thornton Steward
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°16'48"N 1°44'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416387, 487192
- OS Grid: SE163871
- Mapcode Local: GBR JL6Y.YG
- Mapcode Global: WHC6Z.3P05
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Spring Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.