High Red Cliff, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Red Cliff is a cliff or slope in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Lebberston
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'28"N 0°20'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 507997, 484101
- OS Grid: TA079841
- Mapcode Local: GBR VM1D.7D
- Mapcode Global: WHGC7.PN7H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Red Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.