High Pot Hill Plantations, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Pot Hill Plantations is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Evenwood and Barony
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°39'59"N 1°45'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416115, 530170
- OS Grid: NZ161301
- Mapcode Local: GBR JG6H.K0
- Mapcode Global: WHC51.2Z41
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Pot Hill Plantations within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.