High Hurst Copse, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Hurst Copse is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Lower Beeding
- District/Borough: Horsham
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'30"N 0°17'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 520298, 124621
- OS Grid: TQ202246
- Mapcode Local: GBR HK9.LCN
- Mapcode Global: FRA B69G.04N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Hurst Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.