We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High House Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Fawcett Forest
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'5"N 2°44'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 351500, 506500
- OS Grid: NY515065
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9J7Z.J0
- Mapcode Global: WH829.QCXP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High House Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.