We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High House Bank is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Fawcett Forest
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°26'12"N 2°42'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 354316, 504832
- OS Grid: NY543048
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9KJ4.Z9
- Mapcode Global: WH82B.DRQ1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High House Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.