We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Heron is an island in Oldbury-on-Severn Power Station, Stroud
- Built-Up Area: Oldbury-on-Severn Power Station
- Parish/Community: Oldbury-upon-Severn
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°38'58"N 2°35'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359664, 194705
- OS Grid: ST596947
- Mapcode Local: GBR JR.76M3
- Mapcode Global: VH87P.5S2Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Heron within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.