High Firs Covert, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Firs Covert is a forest or wood in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Hanley Castle
- District/Borough: Malvern Hills
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°5'18"N 2°16'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 380779, 243386
- OS Grid: SO807433
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0G2.5VH
- Mapcode Global: VH935.DRGT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Firs Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.