Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Coniston
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°24'21"N 3°4'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 330020, 501702
- OS Grid: NY300017
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6KYH.2B
- Mapcode Global: WH716.NJQ4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.