Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Dale is a valley in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Brushfield
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'34"N 1°46'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415420, 371799
- OS Grid: SK154717
- Mapcode Local: GBR JZ2Y.H5
- Mapcode Global: WHCCZ.SR46
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.