High Cringle Fell, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Cringle Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Stainmore
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'20"N 2°14'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 384784, 510428
- OS Grid: NY847104
- Mapcode Local: GBR DJTJ.ML
- Mapcode Global: WHB4M.MF7H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Cringle Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.