We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Crags is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Above Derwent
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'47"N 3°12'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 321748, 517487
- OS Grid: NY217174
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6H0V.LY
- Mapcode Global: WH70C.NZ2D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Crags within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.