We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Bottom is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°4'17"N 3°7'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 325976, 464545
- OS Grid: SD259645
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6PKC.K7
- Mapcode Global: WH72Q.VXDL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.