High Billinge, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Billinge is a hill or mountain in Utkinton, Cheshire West and Chester
- Built-Up Area: Utkinton
- Parish/Community: Utkinton and Cotebrook
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°11'28"N 2°40'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 355465, 366225
- OS Grid: SJ554662
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7M.2SJK
- Mapcode Global: WH88J.Z1PW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Billinge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.