High Bents, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Bents is a wetland in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Easington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°35'40"N 0°8'29"E
- Eastings/Northings: 541826, 413038
- OS Grid: TA418130
- Mapcode Local: GBR YVFW.F4
- Mapcode Global: WHJJV.4XM3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Bents within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.